Isizathu sokuba siyihlola imiyalezo ekuAirbnb
We care about the safety of our Hosts and their guests. That’s why we’re careful when it comes to how everyone communicates with each other.
- Identifying risks to our users
- Regulatory compliance
- Enforcing our Terms of Service and non-discrimination policy
- Providing customer service
- Research and analytics
- Improving or expanding our products and services
Communicating or paying outside of Airbnb can put you at risk, so one of the main reasons we analyze messages is to help protect against online fraud. That’s why it’s so important that you communicate only through the Airbnb message thread until you have a confirmed Airbnb reservation.
By communicating and booking directly through Airbnb, you’ll have access to our secure payments platform, 24/7 customer support, and Host Damage Protection.
Sometimes we may block messages from being sent. We may also suggest or require text to be removed from from messages in certain circumstances, such as when we detect words or numbers that include contact information, references to other sites, external links, or content that violates our non-discrimination policy.
Safety is important, but we value your privacy too. We never review, scan, or analyze your messaging communications to send you third-party marketing messages. We don’t sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- UndwendweUfuna ukonwabela Into Enokonwatyelwa nabahlobo bakho? Ungabhukishela ukuya kutsho kwiindwendwe eziyi-10, kodwa kufuneka ube ngomnye wabantu …
- Umbuki zindwendweIndawo yakho yemiyalezo Yokubuka Iindwendwe yenza kube lula ukuba uncokole neendwendwe ngaphambi, ebudeni nasemva kohambo.