Izinto zokunceda zokhuseleko eMerika
Remember: In an emergency situation, or if your personal safety is threatened, contact local police or emergency services immediately.
Whether you're hosting or traveling, here are some resources for support along the way.
Emergency contact information
- Emergency—Medical/Fire/Police: 911
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Substance Abuse and Mental Health [SAMHSA]: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
- Drug Trafficking: US DEA
Travel and documentation
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Lost or Stolen Passports
- Documentation, vaccinations, visas, etc.
- Traveler's Checklist
- Embassies and Consulates
Suicide and self-harm
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Volunteer action to prevent suicide: Befrienders
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Support for young people: Your Life Your Voice
Health and disease
- Your health abroad
- Find a doctor or hospital abroad
- Disease outbreak alerts
- Vaccines, medicines, advice
- Traveler Information Center
Special planning considerations
- For Hosts considering installing residential elevators or who have already done so, it’s important to be aware of safety guidance from the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) on how to protect against gaps within residential elevators. Review the CPSC’s advisory and guidance.
We're here to help
If there’s an emergency in progress, please contact local emergency services or law enforcement authorities for assistance.
For other safety issues, we’re available 24 hours a day. Read more about how to contact us in our Help Center.
We take threats of suicide and self-harm very seriously and may reach out to authorities to request a wellness check if we are notified that there is an imminent safety risk.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- UndwendweAmacebiso okhuseleko Ezinto Ezinokonwatyelwa zokutyaYenza izinto ekufuneka uzenze zokukhusela ukutya, ukutya okubagulisayo abanye abantu, izinto ekufuneka bangazityi, uncedo lokuqala nokuzikhu…
- I-Malibu, CAUkuba ucinga ngokuba Ngumbuki Zindwendwe wakwa-Airbnb, nantsi inkcazelo yokukunceda uqonde imithetho yesixeko sakho
- UndwendweAmacebiso oncedo lokuqalaFunda ngokusebenzisana kuka-Airbnb neRed Cross, izikhokhelo zezixhobo zoncedo lokuqala nendlela yokunikela uncedo lokuqala.