Kuza kwenzeka ntoni ukuba indlu yam iyamiswa okwexeshana okanye iyasuswa phantsi kwemithetho ebekiweyo Yababuki Zindwendwe?
We require all Hosts to follow our ground rules, which help create comfortable, reliable stays for guests. When violations occur, we aim to first provide information to Hosts about the policy and issue warnings. However, Airbnb may temporarily suspend or remove listings for repeated or severe violations of the ground rules.
In this article
- Listing suspensions
- Existing reservations
- After the suspension period
- Listing removals
- Appealing violations and listing removals
- Other Airbnb enforcement action on listings and accounts
Listing suspension and removal under ground rules for Hosts
You can identify suspended listings by going to the Listing Issues page found within the Insights tab. While your listing is suspended, it won’t show up in search results and you won’t be able to receive any new bookings.
You’ll have the opportunity to reactivate your listing once the suspension period is over. Depending on the nature of the issue, you may also be asked to provide sufficient evidence that the issue is fixed.
You can continue to host your current and upcoming reservations, which will not be impacted by your listing being suspended.
After the suspension period
If your listing is eligible for reactivation, you can reactivate by logging into your account and following the steps that appear. Once reactivated, your listing will again show up in search results and be available to accept new bookings. Please note that even after reactivation, your listing could be suspended again or removed from the platform if guests continue to report issues.
If your listing is pending removal, it will not be eligible for reactivation unless you successfully appeal.
Listings that have been identified for removal will be shown on the Listing Issues page found within the Insights tab. Once your listing is removed from Airbnb, it will no longer be accessible on your Listings page.
Appealing violations and listing removals
You may appeal a listing removal or other decision by contacting us directly or through the link provided to start the appeals process. In reviewing appeals, we will consider any additional details you provide, such as new or corrected information, violations of our Reviews Policy, or other relevant circumstances related to the violation(s).
To proceed with an appeal, you’ll need to provide:
- The name of the listing;
- The reservation codes for the stays where the issues were reported, which can be found in the Reservations tab;
- The specific issue reports that you would like to appeal and why; and
- Any relevant documentation to support your appeal.
Circumstances that are not considered grounds for an appeal include:
- "The guest review was unfair." Disagreeing with a guest review is not sufficient grounds to appeal a decision under this policy. Reviews may only be removed if they violate our Reviews Policy.
- “This was a one-time issue.” Removals for violations of our ground rules for Hosts are based on repeated or severe violations, rather than a single minor incident.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- UndwendweNceda ufunde Imigangatho yethu Yokuthembeka Yombuki Zindwendwe.
- Umbuki zindwendweUkuze wenze indlu yakho ivele kumntu wonke kwiziphumo zokukhangela nakwiphepha leprofayile yakho, tshintsha imeko Yendlu ithi Ifakiwe uze uc…
- Ukuba ucinga ngokuba Ngumbuki Zindwendwe wakwa-Airbnb, nantsi inkcazelo yokukunceda uqonde imithetho yesixeko sakho