Iinombolo zelayisensi okanye ezokubhalisa “ezilindileyo” okanye “ezikhululweyo” kwizindlu
Some cities require Hosts to obtain a license or registration number to list their places on Airbnb. The corresponding field on their listing allows them to show that number for compliance.
Not every city requires this, so the absence of a registration number does not mean the Host is not compliant—they’re just not required to register.
Instead of number, you might find another message in that field:
- City registration pending: The Host has started the registration process but hasn’t been granted a license or registration number yet—it’s totally fine to book these listings
- Exempt: The listing is exempt from registration for reasons determined by the city—these listings are also perfectly fine to book
Don’t transact outside Airbnb
In rare cases, a Host might abuse this field on their listing by entering a phone number or an email address, encouraging you to contact them directly to book outside of Airbnb. Don’t fall for it—remember: If you transact off the Airbnb platform, you will not be protected under our Terms of Service, cancellation and refund policies, Host Guarantee, Host Protection Insurance program, and other safeguards.
If someone asks you to do this—or you think someone might be abusing this field—let us know and click the flag icon to report the listing.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Umbuki zindwendweAsinikezeli ngamacebiso ezomthetho, kodwa sinazo izinto eziluncedo onokucinga ngazo ezinokukunceda uyiqonde ngakumbi imithetho ephantsi kway…
- Ukuba ucinga ngokuba Ngumbuki Zindwendwe wakwa-Airbnb, nantsi inkcazelo yokukunceda uqonde imithetho yesixeko sakho
- Umbuki zindwendweNantsi into ekufuneka uyazi ngesizathu sokuba uAirbnb efuna inkcazelo yakho yeRhafu Yezinto Neenkonzo zaseKhanada (GST), iRhafu Yezinto Ezit…