Ukufanelekela ukufumana indawo ngexesha longxamiseko ngoAirbnb.org
Airbnb.org currently supports:
- People affected by disaster and relief workers responding in an official capacity. To be eligible, guests need to provide proof of a permanent or local travel address in the impacted area.
- Refugees and asylum seekers. To be eligible, guests must be recognized refugees and/or are in the process of seeking asylum, a Special Immigrant Visa (SIV), or other immigration status designations with a similar humanitarian purpose.
Airbnb.org often works with nonprofit organizations and resettlement agencies specializing in crisis response and refugee resettlement to facilitate on-the-ground support, including assessing the needs and eligibility of potential guests.
Airbnb.org guests booking temporary accommodations on their own are required to set up an Airbnb account, which may include identity verification checks.
A guest’s eligibility may be reviewed by Airbnb.org, its nonprofit partners, referral organizations, or its service providers before they can utilize stays.
If you’re eligible and need emergency housing, find out how to book an emergency stay through Airbnb.org.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Indlela yokuyenza•UndwendweIndlela yokubhukisha indawo yokuhlala yemeko yongxamiseko ngoAirbnb.orgKufuneka ufikelele izinto ezifunekayo uze wamkelwe ukuze ubhukishe indawo ka-Airbnb.org njengondwendwe.
- Indlela yokuyenza•UndwendweUkuqhakamshelana noncedo lakwa-Airbnb.orgUAirbnb uneqela elikhethekileyo lokunceda Ababuki Zindwendwe, iindwendwe neenkampani esisebenzisana nazo ezingenzi nzunzo, kwiingxaki nemibu…
- Indlela yokuyenza•Umbuki zindwendweUkubhalisela ukwamkela iindwendwe eziza kuhlala ngexesha longxamiseko ngoAirbnb.orgUngabhalisela ukuhlalisa abantu xa kungxamisekile ngamaxesha obunzima ngokuya kuAirbnb.org uze ucofe indawo ethi Nikezela Ngendawo Yakho.