Ukukonekta iakhawunti yakho yeAirbnb Yomsebenzi nenkampani elawula uhambo
Only admins for your company’s Airbnb for Work account can share data with your company’s partners. For data sharing to be available, your company must also employ more than 250 people.
Airbnb supports certain duty of care and travel management partner companies, so please review the list of available partners below or get in touch to ask to add a new partner.
Activating data sharing
To connect with partners that you use and we support, like BCD Travel, WorldAware, and American Express Global Business Travel (Amex GBT):
- Go to your admin dashboard
- Select the Settings tab
- Choose Travel Partners
- For each partner service you’d like to connect with, select Send request
- On the confirmation panel, choose Confirm request
Both Airbnb and any travel partner you’d like to connect with will need to confirm your request before we can share any info. If it's a new partner, it can take time to process the request. Once both parties accept your request, we’ll send you a confirmation email. We’ll also email you if the data-sharing request is declined. Your company is the data controller for its employee trip information, and is responsible for your partner’s handling of the data.
Switching off data sharing
You can switch it off any time by clicking Revoke access next to the travel partner. We’ll shut off their access immediately.
Our data partners
As of January 1, 2019, Airbnb integrates with the following data partners:
- American Express Global Business Travel (Amex GBT)
- BCD Travel
- International SOS
- UnitedHealthcare Global
Find out how Airbnb shares company data.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Umlawuli wezohamboIdeshibhodi ka-Airbnb yomsebenzi yahlulwe yazinxalenye eziyi-4: Uhambo, Iingxelo, Ii-invoyisi Nabantu.
- Umlawuli wezohamboUkuba Umbuki Zindwendwe urhoxisa ukubhukisha, siza kuthumelela umntu ohamba ngezoshishino i-imeyile. Angaphinda azibhukishele okanye umlawul…
- Nantsi indlela yokusebenzisa iAirbnb Yomsebenzi, abantu elungiselelwe bona, namanye amacebiso okunceda iqela lakho limelane nokuhamba kwezos…