Umahluko phakathi Kwababuki Zindwendwe Abancedisayo namaqela ancedisa ekubukeni iindwendwe
Co-Hosts are more casual—like friends, family members, or a trusted person hired by the listing owner—who help the listing owner manage their listing and reservations. A Co-Host’s permissions are set by the listing owner and determine what they can help with.
How they’re presented to guests
- Hosting teams: The account owner is always shown as the primary Host on a listing
- Co-Hosts: The listing owner is the primary Host by default but may designate a full-access Co-Host to be shown as the primary Host
Access and permissions
- Hosting teams: Team members may be able to access the transaction history and perform other in-depth functions, provided they’re granted those permissions by the account owner—learn about hosting team permissions
- Co-Hosts: The listing owner chooses the Co-Host’s permission level based on what support the listing owner requires:
- Full access: The Co-Host has full access to inbox, calendar, and transaction history, plus listing and Co-Host management
- Calendar and inbox access: The Co-Host can message guests and view but not edit the calendar
- Calendar access: The Co-Host can view but not edit the calendar
Find out more about what Co-Hosts can do.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Umbuki zindwendweQalisa ukusebenzisa izixhobo zamashishini okubuka iindwendwe ukuze udibanise iqela elinokukunceda ulawule iindawo oqeshisa ngazo.
- Umbuki zindwendweIqela elincedisa ekubukeni iindwendwe inokuba lishishini okanye iqela labantu elilawula ukuqeshwa kwendawo ixesha elide okanye elifutshane e…
- Umbuki zindwendweIqela lingamkela iindwendwe kunye kwizindlu ezikuAirbnb. Umnikazi weakhawunti yeqela nguye okhetha ukuba ngoobani abanokujoyina iqela nezixh…