Iindawo Zokuhlala Abantu Abahlaliswa Bodwa Nekungafunekiyo Ukuba Basondele Ebantwini
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we expect that Hosts and guests will have questions about responsible travel. Therefore, we’ve developed the following set of guidelines on how to travel responsibly during this time.
- You should not check into a listing as a guest or have in-person interactions with guests as a Host if any of the following are true:
- You are actively infected or have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- You suspect you are sick or have been exposed and are awaiting test results to confirm or deny a diagnosis of COVID-19
- You are showing symptoms or are concerned about possible infection with COVID-19
- You’ve recently had close, sustained contact with an individual confirmed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19
- Whether you are a Host or a guest, always check government travel advisories as well as applicable local regulations to understand how a shelter-in-place or stay-at-home order may impact your ability to travel or host
Hosting during stay-at-home, lockdown, and shelter-in-place orders or during a mandatory quarantine
You should always consult your local authorities to review the most recent government orders for your location and circumstances to confirm whether local regulations allow you to continue hosting and appropriately carry out responsibilities related to hosting (facilitating check-in, check-out, cleaning, etc.) Please note that shelter-in-place and lockdown orders vary from one location to another and are likely to evolve over time to reflect local developments. As a Host, it is also critical that you remain informed of the requirements for travel to your respective location, such as any mandatory quarantine requirements for travelers upon arrival. Please make sure to review and follow any additional safety and cleaning guidance from the government and/or health authorities in your local jurisdiction. If you do not wish to accommodate guests at this time, you should block your calendar accordingly until you’re ready to host again. If you choose to host during this time, we encourage you to communicate with your guests about any questions or concerns before the stay. Learn more about how to frame these messages with inclusion in mind.
Health, safety, and cleaning guidance
You should familiarize yourselves with our health and safety guidelines for both Hosts and guests entering an Airbnb listing. Hosts should also be sure to review our enhanced cleaning protocol to learn more about cleaning and sanitizing your space to help promote the safety of you and your guests.
Hosting an Experience
Experience Hosts should familiarize themselves with our health and safety guidelines for Experiences, which cover our requirements for hosting as well as tips on adapting your Experience. For Hosts who bring guests to their homes and/or serve food, you should also check out our cleaning and food safety guidelines.
Booking an Airbnb listing in order to be closer to a family member who has been infected with COVID-19
Guests should not travel if they have been directly in contact with any individual who may present an infection risk, or expect to be in direct contact during their reservation. Before booking, confirm that you are permitted to travel according to local regulations at both your place of departure and arrival. Make sure to check out the government orders and decrees related to COVID-19.
Booking an Airbnb listing to self-isolate
Guests who present risks of infection due to a positive diagnosis/test, symptoms, or exposure to a confirmed infection case should not intentionally book a stay on Airbnb for the purpose of self-isolation. If you believe that you have been infected or exposed, please contact a medical professional and your local health authorities.
Booking an Airbnb listing in order to comply with a quarantine order due to recent travels in an at-risk area
The situation continues to evolve, so it is important to continue to regularly check on local restrictions in place in the location where you intend to travel. Some states and countries require travelers to quarantine for a certain amount of time when arriving in another location, while others prohibit short-term rentals or non-essential travel. If the circumstances of your travel are allowed by local authorities in your destination, you should only do so if you do not present a risk of infection (due to a positive diagnosis/test, symptoms, or exposure to a confirmed infection case).
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Inkqubo Yokunceda Iindwendwe yeCOVIDInkqubo ka-Airbnb Yokunceda Undwendwe yeCOVID, eyaziswa ngoJanuwari 2022, yaqaliswa ukuze kuncedwe iindwendwe ezinokubhukisha kwendawo okuph…
- UndwendweIzinto zempilo nokhuseleko ezifunekayo kwiindawo zokuhlala zakwa-AirbnbImpilo yakho ibalulekile kuthi. Ziqhelanise namacebiso okhuseleko nezikhokelo zempilo yakho ngexesha lobhubhane weCOVID-19.
- UndwendweImigangatho yeehotele neyamanye amashishini okubuka iindwendweIzindlu kufuneka zibe nendawo nendlela ezenziwe ngayo ekhethekileyo neyodwa (ngokomzekelo, iihotele ezikhethekileyo kungekhona ezifumaneka k…