Yintoni endifanele ndiyenze ukuba ndibhatalwe kabini?
If you receive one or more duplicate payouts, you’ll receive an email with details including the amount you were overpaid. This usually happens due to a processing error. We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we hope the information below is helpful.
What to do
There’s nothing you need to do. The amount you were overpaid will be automatically deducted from your future payout(s).
How to track duplicate payouts in your account
Start by going to your Transaction History and follow these steps:
- Go to your Completed Payouts.
- Payouts that were sent for the same reason may have been sent a few days apart.
- Sometimes payouts are grouped together, so you may need to expand a row to review individual payout line item(s) and identify the duplicate payout(s).
- Even though the duplicate payout will be for the same reason as the original payout, it could be for a slightly different amount. This is because foreign exchange rates change on a daily basis, and the payouts may have been sent on different days.
How to find deductions related to duplicate payouts
To find the deduction, look for another line item in your Transaction History with the same reason code—except this time, the amount will be negative, to reflect the deduction.
Deductions will show up under Upcoming Payouts if they haven’t been made yet, and they’ll show up under Completed Payouts if the adjustment was already made.
How deductions work
Deductions for duplicate payouts will be listed as resolution adjustments in your Transaction History. Here’s what to know:
- In order to recover the total amount you were overpaid, deductions may be made to more than one of your future payouts.
- A deduction will not always stand alone as an individual transaction in your Transaction History. In some cases, it may be grouped as part of a larger payout—try expanding the row if you can’t find it in your Completed Payouts.
What to do if you don’t have upcoming payouts
If you’re not currently expecting upcoming payouts, that’s ok—the deduction will happen automatically whenever your next payout is scheduled, even if it’s not in the near future.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- UndwendweIndlela yakho yokubhatala kusenokufuneka iqinisekiswe xa ubhukisha naphambi kokutsalwa kwemali yokugqibela.
- UndwendweSiza kuthumela izicelo ezibini zokuba kubanjwe okwexeshana imali engange$1.99 okanye ngaphantsi kwikhadi lakho ledebhithi okanye kwelokuthen…
- UndwendweUngahlola iakhawunti yakho uze ulandele imiyalelo yokulungisa nayiphi na into etshintshwe ngaphandle kwemvume yakho.