Iinkampani Esisebenzisana Nazo Ezilawula Inkcazelo
A Channel Manager is a software tool that allows hosts to centralize and manage their property's data such as availability and pricing, in order to efficiently centralize, manage and distribute that data to various online channels such as Airbnb. Some of our preferred Channel Manager software partners include SynXis, Guesty and SiteMinder. You can also find a list of some of the other Channel Manager Systems that are supported by Airbnb.
Benefits of using a Channel Manager
- Reduced bandwidth needed to keep listing information updated across various online channels.
- Reduced pricing and availability discrepancies between various online channels.
- Increased guest and agent trust.
- Increased booking conversion due to accurate and real time pricing and availability.
General steps for establishing Channel Manager connectivity
We recommend reaching out to your Channel Manager provider for exact steps and documentation on how to integrate your system with the Airbnb platform.
Generally, the steps are as follows:
- Authorize the Channel Manager software onto your Airbnb account
- Map any existing Airbnb listing IDs in your Channel Manager configuration
- Distribute data from your Channel Manager to Airbnb
- Review your listings to ensure newly connected information is accurate
Luxe Specific Requirements: All Channel Manager connections established for Airbnb Luxe listings must be configured as Limited_Sync (pricing and availability information only).