Ukwenza iphasiwedi ekunzima ukuyiqikelela
When it comes to creating a safe password, the more symbols and numbers, the better.
Make it unique
Make sure your Airbnb password is different from the passwords you use for other websites, like your email, bank account, or social media. That way, security issues on those sites are less likely to impact your Airbnb account.
- Use at least 8 characters
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters (ex: #, $, , !)
- Try combining words and symbols into a unique phrase
- Use common words
- Use a combination of word + digit (ex: "dog1" )
Tip: The longer your password is, the harder it will be to guess.
Use a password manager
If you find it tough to keep track of your passwords, try using a password manager. They're great for storing and organizing your passwords for each of your accounts online, so you don't have to remember them all.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Umbuki zindwendweChazela umnikazi wesakhiwo sakho ngendlela uAirbnb ayintsapho ethembanayo ngayo, nenezinto eziluncedo zokuthembana nokhuseleko. Sinamacebiso…
- UndwendweJonga iindlela ezahlukeneyo zokugcina inkcazelo yakho ikhuselekile ngokuqinisekisa ngeendlela ezininzi, ubunzima bephasiwedi nokunye.
- UndwendweFunda indlela yokulungisa iphasiwedi okanye yokuyenza ukuba ubungena ngendlela eyahlukileyo kuAirbnb.