Iflethi eqeshisayo yonke · Iindwendwe eziyi-6 · Iibhedi eziyi-3 · Igumbi lokuhlambela eli-1
Yellow Lake ViewCome and experience the majestic surroundings of this modern, welcoming apartment in Gera Lario, where you'll have views of Lake Como and the surrounding mountains.
This ground-floor apartment is located in a contemporary building in Gera Lario, a small town on the northern shores of Lake Como.
The apartment is in the condominium complex, please respect the condominium rules and the regulation for use of the shared pool and for the prevention of Covid-19.
Swimingpool: shared condominium
- Swimming Pool: Recommendation not to bathe less than three hours after a meal.
Access period and time; every day from 9 to 12.30 and from 15 to 20.
Entry ban for children under 12 if they are not accompanied by
Shower and foot bath must be taken before bathing.
Prohibition of diving (unless adequate facilities are present).
The pool area is closed to dogs and other pets.
In the common area and above all in the pool area it is forbidden to
throw cigarette butts on the ground and other things.
The lifeguard service is not necessary as the volume of water is less
than 300 cubic meters and the maximum depth is less than 1.4 m
- - - - -
Relax in the private garden, take refreshing swims in the community's seasonal pool, and find everything you need for a memorable holiday right at your fingertips.
Ideal for families and those who want to relax in the silence of a quiet condominium.
Not suitable for groups of young people.
You can easily take boat trips on the lake or spend your afternoons lounging on the shoreline.
You'll also be close to Pian di Spagna, a wide wetland that's now one of Lombardy's protected nature reserves.
Things to know:
The washing machine only (no dryer)
Private garage parking
No elevator in the building
*The pool will be open from 01 Juni until 30 September.
*Late check-in and late check-out are offered whenever possible for an extra fee.
The apartment is in the condominium complex, please respect the condominium rules and the regulation for use of the pool and for the prevention of Covid-19.
- - Apartment Policies - -
Regular check-in is available from 16.00 until 20:00.
Late check-in is possible until 24:00 for €30 cash to be paid in spot
After 24.00 – NO SHOW.
Please coordinate the check-in details with the contact person 2 days before your arrival.
Halldis is required to have all guests provide their personal details, including ID or passport number, and pass them on to the local authorities.
Hallds is required to ask guests for the tourist tax according to the municipal rules: No city tax
Openning - 01 Juni until 30 September
Please respect exposed swimming pool rules
MAIN HOUSE RULES:
- Please respect quiet hours from 22:00 to 8:00.
- Parties are not allowed.
- No smoking is permitted inside the property
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation. Please do not invite people into the apartment that are not registered for your stay.
- All guests shall abide by a good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity.
- Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in your reservation.
- Renter must be at least 18 years of age. Guests under the minimum age must be accompanied by a parent.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property.
- The use of the grills is not allowed unless indicated in the services offered.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy. In case of any damage or issue, please contact us immediately so we can take care of it right away.
Breaking these rules may be penalized by €200.
Arrival between 16:00 and 20:00
Departure between 00:00 and 10:00
Pool open from 1 June to 30 September