Ukuqonda ifayile yenkcazelo yakho yobuqu
If you have an Airbnb account, you can request a copy of your data as a downloadable data file. Here we help you understand and navigate the contents of this file.
Learn more about your data subject rights.
Requesting your data
To request copy of your personal data, go to the Privacy & sharing section of your Account and select Request your personal data. Once your data request is processed, you'll receive an email informing you that your data is available as a downloadable data file.
Note: The data file is available for download for a limited time only. If you do not download the data file by the specified date, you'll have to submit the request again
Data file contents
Your downloaded data file includes:
- A spreadsheet (.xlsx) with your personal data from the Airbnb platform.
- Any images and documents that you have provided to Airbnb. Examples include profile photos, copies of Government ID, and listing photographs.
Here's how the contents look when unzipped:
├──── user_data.xlsx (excel sheet with your personal data)
├ ├──── airbnb_support_attachments (any attachments uploaded by you in Airbnb customer support tickets and chats)
├ ├──── listing_permits (Any listing permit files that you uploaded)
├ ├──── profile (Any profile images if applicable)
├ ├──── selfies (Any user selfies if applicable)
├ ├──── listings (All listing images if applicable)
├ ├──── ids (Any Govt ID images if applicable)
Personal data spreadsheet
The user_data.xlsx is a spreadsheet that contains your personal data from the Airbnb platform. Generally this has a read me tab followed by a tab for each category of personal data.
Categories of personal data
Note that certain information is applicable to Hosts only. For example, information about listings and Host payouts.
- Profile information: A summary of information on your private and public Airbnb profile, including but not limited to personal information such as Legal Name, Gender, Date of birth, email address, phone number, emergency contacts, etc.
- Messages: A list of all the messages you've sent and received on the Airbnb platform, including messages you sent to Hosts or guests or to Airbnb support.
- Search history: A summary of search queries made by you on the Airbnb platform including Airbnb listings and Experiences.
- Reservations: A summary of all your past and current trip reservations as a guest and a Host.
- Experiences: A summary of all your past and current Airbnb Experiences as a guest and as a Host.
- Payment history: A summary of your payment transactions on Airbnb, including your payment for trips and Experiences.
- Payment instruments: A summary of your current and past payment instruments used as a guest and/or Host. Note: Certain sensitive data e.g. credit card numbers may be obfuscated for security reasons.
- Reviews: A summary of any reviews you provided as a Host or as a guest, or have received as a Host or guest, including ratings.
- Airbnb support emails: A summary of all of your communications with Airbnb support via email.
- Listings: Hosts only. A summary of all of your current and past listings, including all of the images and personal information you’ve shared with Airbnb about them.
- Listing permits: Hosts only. A summary of all the permits you had to acquire and provide to Airbnb in order to activate a listing.
- Listing calendar: Hosts only. A summary of your listing’s calendar including past bookings, upcoming bookings, for every single listing.
- Host quick replies: Hosts only. Information about all of your saved quick replies.
- Host payouts: Hosts only. Information about all of your payouts as a Host, including earnings allocation and payment distributions.
- Listing pricing: A summary of your listing pricing settings including smart pricing.
- Activity log: Chronological log of all of your key activities on the Airbnb platform.
- ID verification: A summary of Government IDs you uploaded to the Airbnb platform for verification of your identity, where permitted under the applicable law.
- Report history: History of all listings, profiles or message threads you've reported or flagged to Airbnb.
- Enforcement history: A summary of any enforcement actions by Airbnb on your account, including suspensions or deactivations.
- Resolution center claims: A summary of your resolution center claims covering property damage, theft, missing amenities, bodily injury, etc that you have filed as a guest or Host, or have been filed against you.
- Payment chargebacks: A summary of any formal payment disputes (chargebacks) that you initiated with your bank/payment instrument against Airbnb.
- Payments administration: A summary of payment administration activities from Airbnb on your account.
- Payments asset ledger: Information about your payments stored value on the platform, including credits, user balances, and virtual currencies.
- Gift card usage: Information about your redemption of Airbnb gift cards.
If you have any further questions about the contents of your personal data file, feel any personal data is missing, or just need help, please submit a request.
If you reside in mainland China, please review the information that applies to you.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- UndwendweUAirbnb nenkcazelo yakho yobuquInkcazelo eninzi enento yokwenza neakhawunti yakho iyacinywa xa uvala iakhawunti yakho ka-Airbnb. Kodwa ke, enye inkcazelo igcinwa ixesha el…
- UndwendweUkukhusela izinto zakho eziyimfihloUkuze kwenziwe indawo engakhuthazi nje kuphela ukhuseleko lomntu, kodwa nokhuseleko lwenkcazelo yabucala, indlela yokuziphatha ethile neziny…
- Iinkcukacha ezimbalwa nge-AirbnbIzinto ezongezelelekileyo zaseCalifornia, eColorado, eConnecticut, eUtah, eVermont nezaseVirginiaNceda uhlole le nkcazelo eyongeza kwiPolisi yethu Engezinto Eziyimfihlo.