Ukufota iifoto ezintle zendawo yakho
Give guests a sense of what to expect with captivating photos of your space—including photos of the inside, outside, and neighborhood around your listing.
How to get the best photos:
- Set the scene: For a spacious and inviting look, make sure the space is clean and free of clutter.
- Daylight works best: Open the blinds and turn on the lights to brighten your space.
- Use landscape format: Photos in search results are all displayed in landscape—vertical photos won’t showcase your space as well.
- Upload the right resolution: Use photos that are at least 1024px x 683px. When in doubt, a bigger photo is better.
- Show off unique amenities: Guests love to stay in spaces with character, so call attention to details like a fireplace, artwork, or backyard barbeque.
- Highlight accessibility features: Emphasize things that are helpful to guests with limited mobility, such as wide doorways, step-free floors, and grab rails. Learn more about which features qualify and the best way to photograph them.
You can ask a Superhost in your area for tips when taking photos of your listing here: Superhost ambassadors
Need the help of a pro? Learn more about professional photography.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Umbuki zindwendweSiza kwenza konke okusemandleni ethu ukuze sikudibanise nomntu ofotayo kwingingqi yakho. Xa umntu ofotayo ewamkela lo msebenzi, siza kukuthu…
- Umbuki Zindwendwe Wento EnokonwatyelwaUngatsala iindwendwe ezingakumbi ngokuquka indawo yokubhukisha into enokonwatyelwa yakwa-Airbnb kwiwebhusayithi okanye kwi-blog yakho ukuze …
- Umbuki zindwendweFunda ngendlela yokujonga ukuba ukufotelwa ngumfoti kuyafumaneka na kwingingqi yakho uze ucele ukufotelwa.