Amacebiso okhuseleko asekhitshini okubuka iindwendwe Kwizinto Ezinokonwatyelwa zakwa-Airbnb
Kitchens are places where emergencies can happen due to the presence of sharp objects, fire, and other potential safety hazards. Airbnb has partnered with the American Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent to provide our community with general safety resources, developed by the Red Cross Red Crescent’s Global Disaster Preparedness Center. In an emergency situation, contact local police or emergency services immediately.
Note: This article offers some basic first aid tips to help increase safety awareness. We also recommend that you sign up for a first aid and CPR training course near you.
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use knives safely—if you don’t feel comfortable using a knife, ask for help
- If you must leave the kitchen for even a short period of time, turn off the stove
- Avoid wearing loose clothing (such as dangling sleeves) while cooking
- Keep kids away from cooking areas by enforcing a “kid-free zone” of 3 feet around the stove
- Keep anything that could catch fire away from any appliances in the kitchen that generate heat
- Clean cooking surfaces on a regular basis
- Always check the kitchen to make sure all stoves, ovens, and small appliances are turned off before going to bed or going out
Cooking with care
- Wash your hands before and after preparing the food
- Use hygienic products such as hand soap, kitchen soap, and hand sanitizer
- Avoid cross-contamination by cleaning the surfaces after every use with a sanitizing solution, especially after preparing raw meat, fish, or poultry
Learn more about cooking with care by reviewing Airbnb’s guidelines for safe food handling, which are based on recommendations by the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization.
We recommend that all guests and Hosts engaging in an Experience prepare an emergency plan in case of natural disaster or any other kind of emergency.
All Airbnb Experiences include 24/7 community support. Additionally, in the event of a life-threatening injury, Airbnb has partnered with an emergency medevac provider to evacuate an injured person if medically necessary.
American Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC): Courtesy of the American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. ©2019 The American National Red Cross. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by The American National Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, visit redcross.org.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- UndwendweUkukhuseleka xa kuphekwa Kwizinto Ezinokonwatyelwa zakwa-AirbnbSinezinto ekufuneka uzenze zokukhusela ukutya, kuquka inkcazelo ngokutya okubagulisayo abanye abantu, izinto ekufuneka bangazityi, amacebiso…
- UndwendweIzinto ezingakwazi ukutyiwa ngenxa yempilo Kwizinto Ezinokonwatyelwa zakwa-AirbnbAmaxesha amaninzi ababuki zindwendwe bayakwazi ukufumana iindlela zokulungiselela abantu abangazityiyo izinto ezithile ukuze wonke umntu ayo…
- UndwendweAmacebiso okhuseleko Ababuki Zindwendwe Bezinto Ezinokonwatyelwa zakwa-AirbnbFunda ukuba ungaceba njani ukuze iindwendwe zakho zikhuseleke uze ufumane amacebiso nenkcazelo yoncedo lokuqala.