Ukuba undwendwe lwakho luyarhoxisa
If you need to cancel your reservation because of the coronavirus (COVID-19), please review our article on options for cancellation.
It happens—plans change! If a guest needs to cancel their reservation, we’re here to help you with a quick rebound.
When a guest cancels:
- We’ll notify you immediately
- We’ll unblock the reservation dates
- We’ll coordinate payouts and refunds
If you're owed a payout, you'll receive it 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in time.
If this is your first time hosting, we may hold the payout until 30 days after the reservation was confirmed. Find out more about payouts.
Guests who cancel will receive an automatic refund if your cancellation policy permits it. Even if it doesn't, they may qualify for a refund under our Rebooking and Refund Policy, or if there’s an extenuating circumstance.
Was your guest's stay not up to your hosting standards? Learn how to issue a partial refund.
Cancellations after check-in
If a guest cancels after they’ve already checked in, they must vacate your listing immediately, and the terms of your cancellation policy will still apply.
Amanqaku asondele kweli
- Umbuki zindwendweImali omele uyibhatalwe xa undwendwe lurhoxisaUkuba undwendwe luyarhoxisa (nokuba kungaphambi okanye ebudeni bohambo), lubuyiselwa imali ngokuzenzekelayo ngokwepolisi yokurhoxa Yombuki Z…
- Umbuki zindwendweBuyisela undwendwe lwakho imaliIndlela olubuyisela ngayo imali undwendwe kuxhomekeka ekubeni kungaphambi okanye emva kohambo lwalo na.
- Ukutshintsha, ukurhoxisa nokubuyiselwa imaliNgamanye amaxesha kubakho izinto ezivelayo ibe wena okanye undwendwe lwakho kufuneka lutshintshe indlela ebelucebe ngayo. Ukuze izinto zihla…